Thursday, August 22, 2013

Forbidden Thoughts - Newly Semi-Limited

In the third instalment of my opinions of the new forbidden list, I'm looking at the newly Semi-Limited cards.  This is the smallest section of the changes and it will be therefore the smallest section of my thoughts.

Plaguespreader Zombie and Mezuki are two cards that have been limited for a long time since they made Zombies into an insane deck.  Now Konami has decided that we are allowed a second copy of both and this is extremely exciting.  If you look down this page you can see that Dog King has already posted a deck list for Zombies in September and I think testing that is the best way you can understand this change.

When Konami his T.G. Striker they effectively removed T.G. decks from existence.  I think putting him at two is a great move to improve T.G.s, T.G. Agents and in general all Synchro decks.  I am fully behind this change.

Fire Formation - Tenki is the card that has added huge consistency to not only Fire Fists, but also all Beast-Warrior decks since it's inception.  It is their Reinforcement of the Army or Smoke Signal, and like ROTA or Smoke Signal, this card needed to be hit.

In the limited section, I discussed a number of staple traps that were hit.  Continuing with this theme, Konami hit Dimensional Prison.  Now you can run as many Mirror Forces as you can D-Prisons.

Thanks for reading my thoughts!  Feel free to subscribe to this blog to get notifications by email (I think) using the button on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment